Uxiliary is searching for a full-time Frontend Developer to join our team here in Spokane, Washington.
What you’ll do
- Execute front-end development for our clients and across a spectrum of web environments
- Engage at a high level with the client and team to share what’s possible as a creative solution
- Work collaboratively and proactively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Clearly communicate concepts and dependencies with your team and clients
- Create performant, maintainable and efficient end-user experiences.
- Build responsive web sites and apps with modern technology and libraries.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years’ experience in front-end development
- Passion for leading-edge technology and researching and implementing new tech effectively
- Ability to integrate with back-end developers, APIs, dynamic content and templating
- A solid understanding of technologies, processes and approaches for front-end development:
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS).
- Experience with Git and Version Control
- Understanding of automated build tools, Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
Bonus points if you’re familiar with: PHP, Typescript, CraftCMS, Nginx.
What we'll give you
- IRA matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
To apply send work samples, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Uxiliary is a progressive and open-minded workplace. We do not discriminate. Your gender, color, religion, and sex life, do not factor into hiring decisions. If you’re smart, talented, and good at what you do please apply.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters or agencies.